THE SWEDISH IRISH TERRIER CLUB
The Swedish Irish Terrier Club was founded in 1984 and is associated with the Swedish Terrier Club. It's purpose is "that within the country to arouse interest for and promote the breeding of the Irish Terrier and also promote a sound development of the breed."
Our activities include:
- to deliver information about the breed and to encourage systematic breeding
- to arrange and promote dog shows
- to arrange and promote training and practical usage of our dogs
- to spread knowledge about the specific possibilities of the breed
- to deliver opinions and to carry out reports on behalf of the parent organisation
The club's journal "Röda Hund" appears quarterly.
The Board 2020 and Other Contacts